Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Hard to Find Beauty Tools at Suesh

A few weeks ago, I visited the newly opened Suesh Branch in Alabang Town Center. When I entered the store I felt like hyperventilating, because there are so many beauty products that caught my eye. It was like entering a beauty mecca. Let me share with you some of the cool stuff that they sell in Suesh:


Black Leopard Powder Puff Php 75


Different Kabuki Brushes


Different Kabuki Brushes


Cosmetic Sanitizer Mist Php 1250

Electric Lady Shaver Php 700

Mini Heated Eyelash Curler Php 350



LED Desktop Mirror Php 2500

Suesh VV Cases: Leopard Php 1400; Black and Zebra Print Php 1200


Suesh VV Cases: DB7001 Php 3000


Suesh VV Cases: D2898 Php 3500

Suesh is located at the Ground Floor, New Wing (near Bon Chon), Alabang Town Center.

Reference:
www.facebook.com/SueshMakeupToolkit

No comments:

Post a Comment