Pages

Friday, April 06, 2012

I Do

Last year, my boss invited me to attend her wedding. However, the date of her nuptial coincided with my birthday. It was a tough decision to make, but I decided to attend her wedding instead. It was an elegant and intimate wedding held at Josephine's View Deck and Parasol Garden, Tagaytay City.





The Newly Weds: Josephine San Miguel - Paguia and Jonathan Paguia

The asymetrical LBD dress that I wore at this wedding was from The Ramp, made-to-order black sheer shaul from Dreezee, black peep toe shoes from VNC, Swarovski dangling earrings and Swarovski bracelet from a bazaar.

From left to right: Tinsel Fernandez, AC Ebite, Tracy Casyao, Nadine Agleron, Angie Munoz and I

From left to right: Matt Requinta, Tracy Casyao, ME, AC Ebite, Nadine Agleron, Edge Concepcion and Alvin Santos

From left to right: Tracy Casyao, ME, EJ Sibug, Angie Munoz and Nadine Agleron


From left to right: Angie Munoz, ME, EJ Sibug, Tracy Casyao and Nadine Agleron


From left to right: ME, Tracy Casyao, JR San Miguel and Angie Munoz


From top left to bottom right: Alvin, Claude, Ting, ME, EJ, Edge, Tracy, Jhen, Nads and Tong









 From top left to bottom right: Tracy Casyao, Tinsel Fernandez, Angie Munoz,
Lyra Lamban, Edge Concepcion. Matt Requinta, Nadine Agleron, AC Ebite and I


From top left to bottom right: Angie Munoz, Tinsel Fernandez, Tracy Casyao,
Edge Concepcion. Lyra Lamban, Matt Requinta, Nadine Agleron, AC Ebite and I

No comments:

Post a Comment