Pages

Monday, April 09, 2012

Holy Week at Club Balai Isabel, Batangas

My mom and I went to Club Balai Isabel in Talisay, Batangas to spend our Holy Week. We came there really early, so we decided to have brunch instead. While we went towards the Terraza Cafe, a man called my mom and gave her an extra breakfast buffet coupon. Thank you mister! ;)






Gluttony: During our stay there, my mom and I had 3 buffet meals: breakfast, dinner and breakfast the next day!


My Mom and I






Gold necklace from Girl Shoppe, sheer printed cover up dress (worn as top) from Cole Vintage, White tube top from Hygiea, Black shorts from a bazaar, bracelets from Aldo, Rings from SM accessories and Forever 21




Necklace from Girl Shoppe


Bracelets from Aldo


Ring from Forever 21


Ring from SM Accessories











No comments:

Post a Comment